2023 - Senior Business Analyst - ZagrebFull-timeEuropeZagreb
Who we are
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with. Over the years we’ve fostered a culture in which we are united by shared values—passion, solidarity, generosity, curiosity, and boldness—and these come alive in the work we do and how we do it.
Together, we know our people are our difference—for our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. That’s why we take pride in being individual and inclusive and create a place where everyone can bring their full self to work.
Make your mark as a Senior Business Analyst at Kearney
Are you ready to:
- Work alongside a dedicated and diverse set of people to offer honest advice and practical guidance to our clients?
- Learn and grow by taking advantage of every opportunity available to you?
- Join a company that prides itself on its shared values and inclusive culture?
- Be the difference and make it happen?
If so, we are ready to help you:
Discover. Collaborating with our clients across a range of industries and service practices, our people are always learning. At Kearney, you will broaden your knowledge and experience across a breadth of areas, no matter your role. Being rooted in expertise, we know our people deserve opportunities to go places and further their exposure to the business world.
Grow. We believe in the power of apprenticeship. At Kearney, you work alongside colleagues who help you be the best you can be. Through both our structured programs and apprenticeship model, you will continue to learn and develop every day. After all, we are here to help you not just perform but to thrive in your career.
Be yourself. At Kearney, we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also pursue your dreams. We want you to bring your whole self to work and to find joy in what you do. That’s why we support our people when they want to let their uniqueness show and offer personalized opportunities including tuition support, flexible work programs, and externships.
Who you are
If you’re reading this, you’re smart enough to already know what we’re looking for. Insightful, yes. Inquisitive, naturally. Collaborative, of course. But we’re also looking for problem-solvers who think further than that, who don’t accept the first thing in front of them, and who are always unapologetically themselves.
This business is fundamentally about making connections— between facts, figures, insights, strategies, tools, technologies, and above all, people. That’s why we expect you to be:
- Analytically inclined and love solving problems
- Ready to share your ideas and opinions as soon as you join a team
- Experienced in your chosen field and hold an undergraduate or non-MBA advanced degree
- Fluent in Croatian and English
We look forward to receiving your English CV and cover letter.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to participate in our recruitment process, which consists of:
- Recruiting Test: 60-min online test (similar to GMAT). Check out our Mock test available here.
- Interviews: We have two rounds; each round consists of two case and behavioral interviews. Follow along with this simple guide and learn how to prepare.
If you have any question, please reach out to our Recruiting Team.