2021 - Americas Marketing FreelancerIntern/TraineeAmericasChicago
As one of the original firms, we’ve never lost sight of the fact that consulting is a people business. A global partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with.
About the job
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Are you looking to make a big impact on a creative team? Kearney’s Marketing team is looking for a full-time marketing freelancer to support B2B communications for the Americas region. This includes content curation for a variety of practices as needed – from articles, landing pages, digital marketing campaigns and supporting events.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be curious, proactive, and ready to work on fast-paced projects. The role requires attention to detail, strong writing skills, and thoughtful awareness of marketing and content trends. This is a 6-month position with opportunity for extension; preferably based in Chicago once the team returns to the office. This role reports to a senior marketing specialist.
This role is on a small, passionate team with a startup mentality. We work with consultants to surprise and delight clients with original ideas, campaigns, and events.
- Support content creation and content campaigns as needed (including drafting, editing, and managing content)
- Provide input and oversight on end-to-end development of content marketing deployment through internal and external channels
- Draft social media content for external promotion. Collaborate with the digital marketing team to produce high performing assets
- Assist with marketing communications for events as needed, including e-mailings and marketing list maintenance from the CRM database and email system
- Participate boldly in team meetings and brainstorms
- Provide general administrative support to the Marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for or experience in marketing
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, especially client or external facing communications
- Experience with CRM systems and e-marketing platforms (InterAction and / or Vuture) a plus
- Ability to manage and track detailed changed in contact lists and to execute with thought and attention to detail, with managerial direction
- Ability to conduct research and synthesize the findings for distribution
- Willingness to learn and develop fluency in new online platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel), WebEx, social media, and online marketing campaign tools
The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by an incumbent of this position. Employees may be requested from time to time to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. That’s why, Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.