2020 - HRIS Support AnalystFulltimeAmericasChicago
Kearney, a global management consulting firm located in over 32 countries, has an excellent opportunity in its Global HRIS Department. The position is located in downtown Chicago and supports firm operations across the firm.
Based in the Kearney Chicago office and reporting to the Global HRIS Senior Manager, the HRIS Global Support Analyst provides first level support for all HRIS applications (PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft). Primary support includes, but is not limited to, query support, data entry support, maintaining and monitoring user access/security, providing consistent and thorough training of end users, and communicating enhancements and/or customizations to end users. The HRIS Global Support Analyst also facilitates communication between the end-user community and the HRIS department. The HRIS Global Support Analyst adheres to and promotes the HRIS Guiding Principles and Core Values and provides backup support to other team members, including other regional support analysts. In addition, the position provides assistance and input to the HRIS team in all HRIS initiatives.
Provides HRIS customer support through direct contact, helpdesk, and referrals/emails/voice mails that includes query assistance and data entry process/procedures guidance for the assigned region(s)
- Provides functional support for all other HR applications
- Maintains department, Workflow, and security control tables to ensure appropriate access
- Conducts various data audits, including running ad hoc reports which aim to maintain data integrity, troubleshooting systems or data issues
- Coordinates and provides thorough and consistent end-user training on all HRIS applications
- Maintains/updates all end-user documentation
- Liaisons between customer and technical teams to facilitate solutions
- Assists with functional testing and documentation of system enhancements/customizations
- Assists with special projects as required
- Provides backup support to other HRIS Global Support Analysts
- Adheres to and promote HR/HRIS policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
· 2-3 years hands-on experience with PeopleSoft 8.X or higher or other HR ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
· Ability to write queries and reports
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer facing experience
· Presentation/training experience (preferred)
· Previous experience with an applicant tracking system (preferred but not required)
· Ability to work independently or with a team
· Ability to troubleshoot issues and discern when to escalate
· Ability to respond to changing priorities
· Ability to multitask
· 4-year degree or equivalent experience
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non Discrimination
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.