2021 - Digital Marketing Specialist Consultant - WRFull-timeEuropeWarsaw
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals who take as much joy from those we work with as the work itself. Driven to be the difference between a big idea and making it happen, we help our clients break through.
What You Can Expect
‒ We work in a collegial way. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent.
‒ We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
‒ We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following: personal development, entrepreneurial approach and supportive environment
What We Offer
‒ Fast career progression
‒ Attractive salary program
‒ A wide package of international trainings at the highest level
‒ Internal coaching program
‒ Competitive benefits package (life insurance, private healthcare and sport packages)
What We Seek
There is no standard model for Kearney Digital Marketing Specialist. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team. Digital Marketing Specialists are typically involved in every phase of an engagement, from pre-proposal research to final implementation. The following qualifications are preferred:
‒ Minimum 4-5 years of digital media or digital marketing experience – either form a top nodge digital marketing or digital consulting firm.
‒ Must-haves’ capabilities:
• Ability to optimize online media and running digital audits of: Search (SEO, SEA), Programmatic, Social, Conversion, Data, UX/CX etc
• Ability to optimize operations of marketing platforms: combo solutions (e.g. Google, Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce) or stand alone: data (DMP, CDP), programmatic (DSP), CMP / DCO etc.
• Capabilities in digital media strategy building: consumer journeys across funnel, funds allocation per channel, ad-tech / mar-tech design, influencer marketing etc
‒ Additional capabilities – will be an advantage:
• Web analytics and traffic conversion optimization
• Customer / CRM Platforms optimization (e.g. Salesforce)
• Understanding of e-commerce and e-commerce platforms
‒ Track record of successful creative problem solving and optimization results that led to significant improvement of marketing ROI
‒ Intellectual curiosity – being hungry for knowledge and personal growth as well as self-driven
‒ Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
‒ Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
‒ Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
‒ Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
‒ Ability to navigate and lead teams in demanding, often political environments
‒ Work time and work location flexibility
‒ Fluent English, other languages (esp. German) will be an advantage