2023/2024 - Prokura - Associate ConsultantFull-timeEuropeLondon
Take a leap into your management consulting career at Prokura.
Are you Prokura’s new Associate Consultant?
Ready for an extraordinary career? Join Prokura to tackle exciting challenges in optimizing supply-side potential for our clients. Work with top-notch specialists and leverage the resources of our parent company, Kearney. Make a real difference with our determination, pragmatic mindset, flexible delivery, and candid culture. Experience a unique Nordic style consultancy with work-life balance and real opportunities for growth. Unleash your potential and join us today!
Who Are We?
Prokura is a leading young consultancy company within Procurement and Supply Chain Management located in Denmark, Norway, Germany and UK. We are approximately 100 consultants that are experts in these areas. Our projects range from strategy to direct optimization including procurement organization setup, category optimization and fast-impact bottom-line support (RAPID). Strong advice combined with innovative tools create value for our clients now – and for many years to come.
You have a unique possibility to apply for a full-time position as Associate Consultant in UK becoming a part of our dynamic organization.
What we offer
· A lot of responsibility early on in your track – training on-the-job as a big part of your start at Prokura
· Possibility to create significant bottom-line results for leading private and public companies across a myriad of industries.
· Interesting projects touching not only procurement and supply chain, but multiple parts of our clients’ business.
· A young and dynamic organization, where we work as a team and provide you with opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities through constant training, feedback, and coaching.
· Being part of a Nordic company, consisting of a team with diverse backgrounds
· Excellent academic records within a bachelor’s degree from a leading University
· Interested in Procurement/Supply Chain topics.
· Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving.
· Great personal and interpersonal attributes (e.g., results-oriented and a performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities)
· Ambitious, motivated, high-energy personality with a collaborative working style
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent in English language – both written and oral – other languages nice to have.
We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis to start in late 2023 & Late 2024