2021_Digital LeadFull-timeEuropeMilan, Rome
2021 – Digital Lead
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for talented and results-oriented Chapter Specialists to become a key contributor to the growth and development of our Implementation Advisory team.
In this regard you will:
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in accelerating impact of Digital Execution engagements within target industry sector
- Consult on and manage the day-to-day direction of client projects, ensuring work is continually on track, delivering clear benefit to the client in both the short and long term, and adhering to budgets and schedules while maintaining high utilization
- Support the development of marketable points of view on business challenges to identify, develop and extend client relationships
At KEARNEY, we encourage you to be yourself, and we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also learn, develop and make your mark.
As a chapter specialist, you will have the chance to lead the change and innovate the market
You will work alongside colleagues who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues and face their strategic challenges
WHAT ARE WE SEEKING FOR?
** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS**
Remember to enter all your final grades. This is mandatory to be considered for screening.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering
- 105 minimum for Bachelor and Master
- Fluent Italian and English
- C1-C2 Level required
- At least 6 years’ experience in consultancy, with current position as Project manager, Product Owner, Engagement Manager or Innovation Manager
- Deep knowledge and proven track record in Utilities or in CMT
- you have led digital and technological transformation initiatives for primary Utility operators in Italy, you have developed vertical skills on core downstream processes
- you have an excellent knowledge of Utility application architecture and main solutions, you have knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- you have led digital transformation initiatives / operations review projects for primary CMT operators in Italy or abroad and you have developed vertical skills on core processes
- you have an excellent knowledge of the TelCo application architecture and of the main solutions, you have knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- preferred requirements: participation in customer journey design / customer experience review projects of IT PMI; optimization of multichannel customer operations and CTI and CRM solutions, design and implementation of outsourcing, implementation of Billing solutions, review of operations and network management systems, implementation of RPA programs, data governance management, development of IOT solutions, implementation of advanced analytics solutions
- Passion for technology, process innovation, tools, change management
- Willingness to make the difference from strategic solutions identification to implementation and measurement
Italian and English