2021 - Recruiting Coordinator, Experienced HireFull-timeAmericasChicago
Recruiting Coordinator, Experienced Hire
As one of the original firms, we’ve never lost sight of the fact that consulting is a people business. A global partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with.
About the Role
The Recruiting Coordinator will support Experienced and Senior Hire efforts and will run full-cycle recruitment for non-consulting roles. This role will directly report to the Recruiting Specialist and will more broadly support the NA Recruiting and HR function.
- Assist Experienced Hire recruiting with preparation and facilitation interview days, including interview schedule creation, creating interview and candidate packs, post-interview and evaluation tracking and coordinating debriefs
- Work closely with Recruiting Manager and Executive Search firms to coordinate all Senior hiring efforts, including interview and debrief scheduling, evaluation tracking and note-taking
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting support for non-consulting positions, including resume review, phone screening, candidate presentation, interview coordination, leading debrief discussions and offer extension and negotiation
- Play an active role in sourcing candidates for non-consulting and Experienced hire positions
- Prepare and extend offer letters and new hire paperwork for Experienced Hire, Senior Hire and non-consulting positions, as well as maintain candidate trackers
- Manage applicant tracking system (Taleo) and recruiting event platform (Yello) throughout the recruitment process
- Manage external job postings and job posting sites, such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Alumni Sites, and school career pages as necessary
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, including department hiring managers, Executive Assistants and HR leaders
- Process recruiting related expenses such as accruals, AMEX, and candidate reimbursements
- Organize the shipping and delivery of all marketing materials (e.g., brochures, conference banners, giveaways) and manage inventory as needed
- Support other recruiting programs, national events and other special projects as needed
- Assist with EEO reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 1-2 years of in-house or agency recruiting experience
- Sourcing experience, preferred
- Highly motivated and proactive team player who is eager to learn and develop
- Commitment to providing excellent work in a very fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels, including candidates and senior leaders of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, required
- Experience using Taleo, Yello or other similar systems required
- Some travel may be required (post-Covid)
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination:
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.