2020 - Administrative AssistantContractorAmericasDallas
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals who take as much joy from those we work with as the work itself. Driven to be the difference between a big idea and making it happen, we help our clients break through.
Provide general and technical office services support; specialized administrative support for Partner and Principal consultants and administrative professionals; and participate as a key member of the Texas Offices Management Services team. This will is located in Dallas and is a contract position.
What You Can Expect
- Perform general administrative support projects including, but not limited to: produce documents and proposals; prepare expense reports; reconcile expenses; enter weekly time reports; copy/print/fax/scan and bind documents; create and manage physical and electronic files; coordinate travel arrangements; manage calendars; coordinate meeting and conference calls; and handle other relevant administrative and business development projects.
- Perform internal and external research for speeches, articles, proposals, and client projects.
- Manage office services-related tasks including, but not limited to: prepare packages for shipment; handle meeting set-up and clean-up; order/purchase, stock, and maintain supplies and refreshments; maintain kitchen, breakroom, offices, and conference rooms; oversee daily office maintenance with building management; process invoices for payment; maintain security access badges; and perform other general office services and maintenance projects.
- Provide reception and telephone coverage.
- Operate and maintain all office equipment, set up equipment for activities; and provide training to personnel and guests on equipment operation and care.
- Provide routine technical support and assist technology team with laptop builds, phone issues, and general equipment troubleshooting.
- Assist with office event planning and various Firm-building and client initiatives.
What We Seek
- 2 years of administrative and office services experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or supplemental course work at university level preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated team player and highly responsive
- Polished, client-focused demeanor
- Solid writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and work well under pressure
- Trouble-shooting skills: ability to identify issues and provide solutions
- Organized, detail-oriented, and thorough
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Discretion in handling sensitive or confidential information
- Proactive and flexible; willing to routinely perform a variety of office tasks
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Windows, and internet research; adaptable to new technology and applications (will receive training on Firm internal systems and applications)
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.