2020 - AssociateFulltimeEuropeBucharest
A.T. Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. A.T. Kearney is a partner owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
- We work in a collegial way. As an associate, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
- We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
- We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following: personal development, entrepreneurial approach and supportive environment.
What We Seek
There is no standard model for A.T. Kearney associates. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team. Associates are typically involved in every phase of an engagement, from pre-proposal research to final implementation.
The following qualifications are preferred:
- A proven record of academic excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
- Four to eight years’ success in a rigorous environment, such as a global or Fortune 500 company or consulting firm