2020 Senior Business Analyst_Experienced HiringFull-timeAsia PacificBeijing, Shanghai
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals who take as much joy from those we work with as the work itself. Driven to be the difference between a big idea and making it happen, we help our clients break through.
What We Seek
We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the client team. Senior business analysts are expected to contribute ideas, opinions, and new information. The following qualifications are preferred:
- Proven record of academic excellence, with a non-MBA advanced degree or a bachelor’s degree plus two or more years’ full-time work experience in a rigorous environment, such as a consulting firm or global or Fortune 500 company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Rich project experience with leading global management consulting firms or boutique firms
- Worked with clients/companies in consumer products, retail, chemicals, energy, automotive, logistics, SOEs and government entities
- Strategy, business transformation, digital, innovation and operations experience are welcome
- Manufacturing strategy, planning and improvement expertise and strong supply chain planning and management experience are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Kearney has long recognized the value that diversity brings to our business and the clients we serve. Our goal is to create a climate of opportunity, innovation, and success within Kearney that capitalizes on the professional and personal diversity of our workforce. For these reasons, we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or genetic information consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices.
Chinese and English