2021 - AssociateFull-timeEuropeBerlin, Dusseldorf, Munich, Vienna, Zurich
With over 60 offices in more than 40 countries, Kearney is one of the leading management consulting firms worldwide. Led by a strong Global Partnership, our employees make us who we are. Our clients include many Fortune 500, DAX, private equity investors, and medium-sized global players. We are individuals who take as much joy from those we work with as the work itself. Driven to be the difference between a big idea and making it happen, we help our clients break through.
The Associate position is designed for PhD candidates as well as individuals with a Master’s degree and 2+ years of full-time relevant experience in Consulting or relevant industry/functional experience.
As an Kearney Associate, you will be involved in every phase of a consulting engagement, from pre-proposal research through final implementation. Almost immediately, you will join a project team, work at a client location, share your ideas and address CEO-level issues. After a 6 months orientation period you will be asked to decide on the affiliation to one of our winning teams (market segment or service practice). As part of your responsibilities you will:
• Gather and analyze data
• Conduct benchmarking, best practices and other competitor assessment studies
• Help to generate proposals and lead certain client and analyst teams
• Recommend actions and help clients implement them
• Have opportunities to create intellectual capital and recruit new consultants
This requisition considers applications for the following offices: Berlin, Dusseldorf, Munich, Vienna and Zurich. Please indicate which office you prefer.
For all other office locations please refer to the respective country websites or published job openings.
We are seeking talented individuals with a Master’s degree from a top tier university and 2+ years of full-time experience or a PhD.
Further requirements are:
- Strong academic record
- International experience (work or study)
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving
- Superior personal and interpersonal attributes (e.g. results-oriented and a performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities, personal maturity, easily to adapt new cultures)
- Ambitious, motivated, high energy personality, with leadership skills and a collaborative personality
- Dedication to continuous learning
- High integrity and reliability
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
Our goal is to introduce you to all phases of the consulting process, helping you hone your professional skills. You will benefit from a comprehensive performance management process through which you receive feedback from your project teams and your mentor. The scope of your consulting role increases as rapidly as your performance warrants. Regardless of how long you stay with Kearney, the experience you gain and the relationships you develop will be with you throughout your career. Our flourishing global alumni network is a testament to our commitment to our people - and their commitment to Kearney.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and happy to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission-critical problems.
Fluent German language skills