2021 - Digital Marketing CoordinatorFull-timeAmericasChicago
Kearney’s Global Digital Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and will assist members of the digital marketing team in a variety of internal marketing related activities including paid media, search engine marketing (SEM), brand social media, account-based marketing (ABM), search engine optimization (SEO), and marketing automation as well as run analysis and reporting on marketing efforts.
To be successful in this role, you must have a global perspective and stay up to date on digital marketing and social media trends across regions and cultures. You must have professional experience working with paid media and/or social media channels, be a creative thinker, and have excellent writing skills. Outstanding communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues is required. This position is based in Chicago.
- Work closely with members of the digital marketing team as well as collaborate with marketing teams and consultant teams globally to support various digital marketing activities
- Help plan and execute holistic ABM digital campaigns including project managing content creation, channel activation, writing ad creatives, and running reports
- Analyze and share data-based insights on digital marketing efforts, using insights to help support the optimization of social media and paid campaigns as well as the development of new client-centric marketing programs
- Source materials, create visual assets, and write compelling content for engaging with audiences on social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with a strong emphasis on attention to detail to ensure correct messaging
- Generate social media calendar around topical news, firm activity, and thought leadership
- Act as a subject matter expert for employees globally who may have questions on social media
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- 1 to 3 years of digital marketing and/or social media experience, ideally in a professional services or other B2B organization
- Hands-on experience with ABM, SEM, Paid Media, SEO, and/or marketing automation
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms
- Exceptional creative thinking, writing, and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and comfortable communicating with employees at all levels
- Strong analytical and implementation skills, ability to synthesize and provide recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude
Work Authorization Requirements: A.T. Kearney does not sponsor coordinator applicants for US work visas.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. That’s why, Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.