UAE Ruwwad Analyst Program (2023)Full-timeMiddle East & AfricaAbu Dhabi, Dubai
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals who take as much joy from those we work with as the work itself. Driven to be the difference between a big idea and making it happen, we help our clients break through.
What You Can Expect
- Individual and inclusive to our core. As an Analyst, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you learn, develop and make your mark
- Personal and practical. You will work alongside colleagues who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues – that’s just our style.
- We’re big enough to have it covered, small enough to really care. This holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
Personal development. At Kearney, we encourage you to be yourself, and we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also learn, develop and make your mark. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day—a dynamic that has defined our culture for more than 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
Entrepreneurial approach. The Kearney Analyst program is an outstanding introduction to the discipline of management consulting. No two client engagements are alike, and we are committed to providing you with a hands-on experience that will have a positive impact on the rest of your career. Typical responsibilities include developing models, performing complex analyses, and working on research assignments both in the office and at client sites for a wide range of industries. You will benefit from our global scale and capability without compromising the speed and nimbleness afforded by our close-knit teams.
Supportive environment. Training is a crucial component of your introduction to the firm. As an Analyst, you will learn essential concepts and methodologies that are crucial to management consulting. Your will work with a mentor who will engage with your project manager and offer support and guidance throughout the program. Top-performing consultants who have been with the firm fulltime for at least two years and who are committed to returning to the firm are eligible for tuition support from the Kearney Scholars’ Program.
What We Seek
There is no standard model for Kearney analysts. We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the client team. Analysts are expected to contribute ideas, opinions, and new information. The following qualifications are preferred:
- A proven record of academic excellence and enrolled in a bachelor’s degree minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- A forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English and Arabic
Kearney is an EEO/AAP employer. Copyright 2020, A.T. Kearney, Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of this work may be reproduced in any form without written permission of the copyright holder.
English and Arabic proficiency is a must.