2020 - Associate - INSEAD 20JFull-timeAsia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & AfricaAbu Dhabi, Bangkok, Beijing, Bogota, Dubai, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Mexico City, Paris, Riyadh, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo
What You Can Expect
- Individual and inclusive to our core. As an associate, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you learn, develop and make your mark.
- Personal and practical. You will work alongside colleagues who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues – that’s just our style.
- We’re big enough to have it covered, small enough to really care. This holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
Personal development. At Kearney, we encourage you to be yourself, and we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also learn, develop and make your mark. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day—a dynamic that has defined our culture for more than 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
Entrepreneurial approach. No two client engagements are alike. As an associate, you will work alongside our clients, rather than working on projects from a distance. Typical responsibilities include leading client and analyst teams, recommending and implementing actions that you create with colleagues, and writing proposals. We will nurture your entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on experience that will positively influence the rest of your career.
Supportive environment. Training is a crucial component
of your introduction to the firm. A variety of opportunities,
|often led by our own best and brightest consultants, from managers to partners, will expand your consulting knowledge and allow you to explore new areas of interest. Our training approach also lets you meet and network with colleagues from across the region for an enriching experience. We take a tailored approach to performance management and career advancement, so your role grows as rapidly as your performance warrants. You will benefit from our global scale and capability, as well as from the speed and nimbleness of our close-knit teams.
What We Seek
There is no standard model for Kearney associates. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team. Associates are typically involved in every phase of an engagement, from pre-proposal research to final implementation. The following qualifications are preferred:
- A proven record of academic excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
- Four to eight years’ success in a rigorous environment, such as a global or Fortune 500 company or consulting firm
We are accepting applications to all our Kearney offices. We are actively hiring at the following,
|Active hiring offices||Language||Visa/Work permit||Main practices|
|Middle East||English||Visa is provided||Government and Economic Development, Health, Energy and Process Industries, Communication, Media and Technology, Digital, Financial Services, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Transportation, Travel, Industrial Products, Leadership & Change and Infrastructure|
|South Africa||English||Visa is provided|
|Singapore||English||Locals and PR are encouraged|
|Paris||Local||Private Equity, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Transportation, Travel, Industrial Products, and Infrastructure, Financial Services, Consumer Industries and Retail Products|
|Madrid||Local||Must be EU citizens||Energy and Process Industries, Consumer Industries and Retail Products, Financial Institutions Group, HEALTH, Transportation, Travel, Industrial Products, OPS, DIGITAL/ANALYTICS|
|China||Local||Chinese national||Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Transportation, Travel, Industrial Products, and Infrastructure, Consumer Industries and Retail Products, Government and Economic Development, Financial Services, OPS|
|Japan||Local||Consumer Industries and Retail Products, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Transportation, Travel, Industrial Products, and Infrastructure, Energy and Process Industries, Communication, Media and Technology|
|Australia||Local||Can sponsor but will delay start date||Communication, Media and Technology, Financial Services, Energy and Process Industries, Consumer Industries and Retail Products, Government/Defence, Aviation|
|Bogota||Local||Energy and Process Industries, Leadership & Change, Global Business Policy, Procurement, Operations and Perfromance Transformation|
|Sao Paulo||Local||Energy and process Industries, Operations, Automotive and Consumer Industries and Retail Products|
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kate Locke.
Application deadline is: Thursday 19th March, midnight CET
English plus local language for Europe and SEA- see description for full details