2021 - Research AnalystFull-timePrague
Global Research is our in-house research solutions provider offering a centralized & global service for all requests. We offer expertise-based support to assist Kearney’s consulting teams in delivering value to our clients. A team of ~90 research specialists across three regions provides ‘outside-in’ domain insights and thought-partnership by leveraging internal & external sources to enable holistic and strategic recommendations across client service.
We are looking for a motivated professional for the position of Research Analyst who is ready to integrate as an active member of our international team of researchers based in Prague.
- The primary job responsibility is to provide research support to Kearney consultants globally
- Work with project teams to understand and help refine and prioritize their research needs
- Determine the most appropriate, cost-effective, and timely research solutions
- Organize, analyze, and synthesize findings into targeted, firm-formatted end products (written summaries, Excel, PowerPoint)
What We Seek
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Service-oriented, client and quality focused
- Fluency in English and German (Czech not required)
- University degree - preferably Business Administration or Technical degree
English and German