2021/22 - Women's ScholarshipIntern/TraineeAsia PacificMelbourne, Sydney
Women's Scholarship Program 2021/2022
Kearney Australia New Zealand are committed to supporting ambitious and driven women to build successful careers in management consulting and are very pleased to be running our Women’s Scholarship Program again in 2021.
We will be offering two female students the opportunity to be Kearney Women’s Scholars for 2021/2022 – one in our General Practice and one in our Strategic Operations Practice.
Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world's foremost organisations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
Kearney Strategic Operations, a specialist unit within Kearney, have a focus on procurement and supply chain, helping companies move to a sustainably lower cost base, transform their supply management practices, adopt innovative operating models, and understand how collaboration technology can be used to achieve strategic objectives.
The Kearney Women’s Scholarship is open to female students in their second year through to penultimate year of university. The recipient will be provided with:
- Up to $15,000 to be used to support either their next year of study or other educational related activities;
- Mentorship from a senior female consultant;
- A 10-week internship over summer in either our Sydney or Melbourne office (typically from end November to February); and
- Access to all in-house training.
What we are seeking
We value problem solvers who are ready to contribute ideas, share their views and new information.
We are looking for high achieving women in their second through to penultimate year undergraduate students from all disciplines.
The ideal scholar also demonstrates qualities of:
- A leader;
- A critical and creative thinker;
- A great communicator; and
- Has strong personal impact.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A female student in your second through to penultimate year of study; and
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
How do I apply?
Applicants are asked to submit both items below to be considered:
- Submit a 1- to 2-minute video in response to the below:
“As a firm, Kearney hopes to have a positive impact on all our clients, colleagues and those we interact with. What impact do you hope to have on the world?”
Videos need to be submitted to www.wetransfer.com and specify firstname.lastname@example.org as the "email to" address
- Submit a cover letter, CV and academic transcripts
- Cover letters should be addressed to ‘ANZ Recruitment Team’ and include a brief paragraph on why you are interested in management consulting and/or Kearney.
Applications close on Wednesday 16 June 2021 at 11:59pm AEST. No late applications will be accepted.
Our Women’s Scholarship Finalist’s Day will be held on Friday 25 June 2021 in either our Sydney or Melbourne office and shortlisted finalists must be available to attend the day. Kearney will support those finalists located interstate or in New Zealand with travel arrangements.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Like us on Facebook “Kearney Australia” to be kept up to date with the latest information and happenings around the ANZ unit.