Australia | Expression of InterestFull-timeAsia PacificMelbourne, Sydney
- We work in a collegial way. As a consultant, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
- We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
- We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
Supportive environment. Training is a crucial component of your introduction to the firm. A variety of opportunities, often led by our own best and brightest consultants, from managers to partners, will expand your consulting knowledge and allow you to explore new areas of interest. Our training approach also lets you meet and network with colleagues from across the region for an enriching experience. We take a tailored approach to performance management and career advancement, so your role grows as rapidly as your performance warrants. You will benefit from our global scale and capability, as well as from the speed and nimbleness of our close-knit teams.
The following general qualifications are preferred:
- A proven record of academic excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
- Previous experience leading and managing teams
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
- Associates and Managers generally need to have at least four to eight years’ progressive work experience in a rigorous environment, such as a global or Fortune 500 company or consulting firm, and Principals need at least seven to ten years.
Note: this is a closed requisition and applications received here are monitored on an ad-hoc basis.
Please contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com if you have any questions.