2021 - Associate IESEFull-timeEuropeLisbon, Madrid
Kearney is a leading global management-consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect
• We work in a collegial way. As an associate, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
• We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following
We have expertise in all major industries a set of capabilities that span the spectrum — from strategy through implementation.
What We Seek
There is no standard model for Kearney associates. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team. Associates are typically involved in every phase of an engagement, from pre-proposal research to final implementation. The following qualifications are preferred:
• A proven record of academic excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
• Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
• Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
Education: Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics and Engineering; MBA
Languages: Excellent communication in English, Spanish and preferably one other language
Experience: At least three /four years success in a rigorous environment, such as a global company or consulting firm, investment Banking or other relevant industry/functional experience.
How to apply
All applicants should apply to this Kearney job posting no later than October 1st
1) Providing Career Services with your résumé and cover letter, indicating the reference “IESE 2021” and specifying your office of interest (up to three offices)
2) Please click on the Apply Online in www.kearney.com and remember to submit a resume and cover letter in your online application indicating your three office/location preferences
For Madrid: Spanish (C2) and English (C1-C2) For Lisbon: Portuguese (C2) and English (C1-C2)