2021 - ManagerFull-timeAsia PacificMelbourne, Sydney
Position Description: Manager
Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect
We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters personal development, entrepreneurial approach and a supportive environment.
What we seek
There is no standard model for Kearney consultants. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team.
The following general qualifications are preferred:
- A proven record of academic excellence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problemsolving.
- Natural selfdirection, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly.
- Previous experience leading and managing teams, preferably in a top tier management consulting firm
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally.
- At least sixten years work experience in a rigorous environment, such as a global company or consulting firm.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred for Associates and above.
- Consults on and manages the dayto-day direction of a client project which includes structuring and leading teams of consultants,
- Ensuring project work is continually on track and delivering superior end products to the client.
- Demonstrates functional competence and industry knowledge,
- Possesses expert project planning and management skills,
- Adheres to budgets and schedules and is a team participant in developing and extending work
- Identifying business development opportunities and develop proposals for new engagements with clients;
- Managing junior consultants.
- Strong client consulting and strategic review skills
- Demonstrates experience in marketing, strategy and organisation effectiveness
- Extensive benchmarking experience
- Capable of and dedicated to continuous learning
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in relevant client operations
- Strong group facilitator
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Results focused
- Culturally flexible
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Kearney has long recognized the value that diversity brings to our business and the clients we serve. Our goal is to create a climate of opportunity, innovation, and success within Kearney that capitalizes on the professional and personal diversity of our workforce. For these reasons, we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or genetic information consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices.
Please submit a cover letter and CV before 11:59 p.m. AEDT on Friday, 12 March 2021. No late applications will be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Team.