2021 - Junior Business Analyst InternIntern/TraineeEuropeMadrid
Kearney Scale-up Internship: Job Description
What is our Kearney Scale-up Internship?
The Kearney Scale-up Internship is an outstanding chance to combine the discipline of management consulting with the dynamic environment of a startup. This program is designed for students who are two years away from graduation. The internship lasts for two months, June and July. If you turn in a great performance, we may ask you to go on to become a Business Analyst Intern with us.What can you expect?
- Apply the fundamentals of management consulting to identify, study, and solve business problems for a startup. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture.
- Become a full member of a consulting team and play an integral part in the engagement. We are committed to providing you with a hands-on experience that will have a positive impact on the rest of your career. As a Kearney Scale-up Intern, you develop models, perform complex analyses, and work on research assignments both in the office and at the startup sites.
- Be paired with Kearney consultants who provide mentorship and guidance throughout your time with us. At the end of the internship, Kearney Scale-up Interns receive a detailed evaluation of their performance and feedback from the team.
Are you eligible?
Yes, if you are:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or non-MBA postgraduate degree in business, engineering, or liberal arts/humanities at a European university
- Two years away from graduation
- Available to work full time in June and July
What are we looking for?
Are you a talented problem-solver, eager to fully contribute with ideas, opinions, and new information from the very start? If so, you might be just the person we’re looking for. We also value the following qualifications:
- Proven record of academic excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving
Spanish (C2 - Fluent), English (C1-C2 - Fluent)