2020 - HR AssistantFull-timeAmericasChicago
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals who take as much joy from those we work with as the work itself. Driven to be the difference between a big idea and making it happen, we help our clients break through.
What You Can Expect
Under general directions, the Human Resources Assistant performs administrative work and coordination in areas such as but not limited to new hire onboarding, performance management, diversity & inclusion, general employee programs, as well as overall support of the strategic and operational goals of the Americas HR Team.
- Provide proactive support to the HR Americas team to facilitate all core HR functions
- Facilitates the employee onboarding process as needed
- Fulfills all HRIS data entries; Reviews and processes various documents to ensure accuracy, compliance and completion of changes/requests
- Leverages role as a member of the HR team to build relationships with employees and provide a “client service” focus when interacting with all levels of staff
- Conducts regular audit on various HR processes to ensure consistency and correctness
- Liaises with other global departments (Finance, Legal, and Technology) to facilitate process improvement and increase efficiency
- Tracks the overall HR budget
- Performs a variety of tasks and projects to support the HR team in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate the Performance Management process across North America ensuring all documents are updated, meetings are scheduled and plans are implemented for follow-up
- Contributes to the ongoing improvements and streamlining of our HR procedures and programs
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of all HR systems, policies and programs
What We Seek
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4-year degree required. HR emphasis in studies preferred
- Strong technical/analytical skills, specifically in Windows and Excel; PeopleSoft experience a plus
- Flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong listening and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrated sense of urgency; proactive and detail-oriented; high level of accuracy
- Eagerness to learn and to take on new and stretch assignments
- Exercise good judgment and utmost discretion in handling sensitive or confidential information
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting skills; ability to identify problems and provide solutions
- Ability to work well under pressure; positive, “can-do” attitude
- Travel is not required
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.