2022- SUMMER BUSINESS ANALYSTIntern/TraineeEuropeLisbon
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We're individuals who take as much joy from those we work with as the work itself. Driven to be the difference between a big idea and making it happen, we help our clients break through.
The Summer Internship Program provides interns with a real Kearney experience.
Our interns experience an actual consulting engagement. As fully participating members, Summer Business Analysts are provided with the opportunity to contribute ideas, opinions and new information.
What You Can Expect
- We work in a collegial way. As a Summer Business Analyst, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
- We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
- We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
What We are Looking for:
There is no standard model for Kearney business analyst interns. We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the client team. Interns are expected to contribute ideas, opinions, and new information. The following qualifications are preferred:
- BSc/ MSc degree in Business, Engineering or Mathematics
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Native/ Fluent in Portuguese Advanced English