2021 - Campus Recruiting AssistantFull-timeAmericasChicago
As one of the original firms, we’ve never lost sight of the fact that consulting is a people business. A global partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with.
About the Role
The Campus Recruiting Assistant will provide support and assistance to the overall Campus Recruiting Team and assist with various projects and initiatives for the North America recruiting organization. The Campus Recruiting Assistant will provide direct support to the Recruiting Manager and all Recruiters for the firm's Campus Recruiting efforts. This position is based in Chicago and encourages candidates from Black/African American, Latinx/Hispanic, and Native American backgrounds to apply.
- Manage applicant tracking system (Taleo) throughout the recruitment process, including job postings, candidate status changes, offer preparation, and new hire paperwork processing
- Assist with preparation and facilitation of interview days, including room reservations, catering, printing and collating interviewer/candidate packs, and post-interview tracking and evaluation processing
- Process recruiting related expenses and candidate reimbursements
- Maintain recruiting calendars, internal recruiting site, recruiting documents, and candidate trackers
- Assist with resume screening and sorting
- Assist Recruiters and teams with preparation and execution of recruiting events
- Organize the shipping and delivery of all marketing materials (e.g., brochures, conference banners, giveaways) and manage inventory
- Support other recruiting programs, national events and other special projects as needed and occasionally with remote teams
- Support diversity recruiting efforts
- Support digital marketing efforts and the firm’s social media presence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4-year degree required
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Interest in either diversity recruiting or recruiting marketing, required
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels, including candidates and senior leaders of the organization
- Highly motivated and proactive team player who is eager to learn
- Commitment to providing excellent work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive and deliver on tasks independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with social media and networking platforms like Instagram and LinkedIn preferred
- Limited travel will be required
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.