2021 - Manager - WRFull-timeEuropeWarsaw
Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect:
Our ambition is to be the most admired strategy consulting firm in the world, serving our Clients with the principle of essential rightness. Colleagues working in our Warsaw Office consider Kearney as a great place to work, fostering inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable being themselves.
- We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following: personal development, entrepreneurial approach and supportive environment
We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues
- We work in a collegial way. As a Manager, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent
- We value independence and end-to-end management. As a Manager, you will be expected to deliver projects from proposal & negotiation phase to final project delivery, structure and manage project work, take care of client relationships and manage teams
What We Seek:
There is no standard model for Kearney Manager. Colleagues working in that role have various backgrounds and preferences for ways of working. The common characteristic is that they are talented leaders who develop and lead projects for some of the largest and most dynamically developing companies in Poland and the region. They share intellectual curiosity, effectively manage collaborative teams built of client employees and consultants and skillfully motivate others to produce superior results. Each manager has a role in firm building and developing our local office and its employees., involves significantly in business development and most of the time is responsible for managing content, timeline, budget and resources throughout consulting engagements.
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Intellectual curiosity – being hungry for knowledge and personal growth as well as self-driven
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to facilitate small and large audiences
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English languages
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
- At least 7 years of previous working experience, including managing teams, exposure to senior decision makers, problem solving and international environment
What We Offer:
- Becoming a part of a dynamically growing team committed to one another
- Wide package of international trainings, extensive mentoring and coaching programs
- Fast career progression and attractive remuneration
- Competitive benefits (including: life insurance, private healthcare, company car, sport packages)