2021 - Senior Business Analyst - IstanbulFull-timeMiddle East & AfricaIstanbul
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals who take as much joy from those we work with as the work itself. Driven to be the difference between a big idea and making it happen, we help our clients break through.
- Individual and inclusive to our core. As a senior business analyst, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you learn, develop and make your mark.
- Personal and practical. You will work alongside colleagues who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues – that’s just our style.
- We’re big enough to have it covered, small enough to really care. This holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
Personal development. At Kearney, we encourage you to be yourself, and we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also learn, develop and make your mark. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day—a dynamic that has defined our culture for more than 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
Entrepreneurial approach. The A.T. Kearney senior business analyst role is an outstanding introduction to the discipline of management consulting. No two client engagements are alike, and we are committed to providing you with a hands-on experience that will have a positive impact on the rest of your career. As a senior business analyst, you will work alongside our clients, rather than handle projects from a distance. Typical responsibilities include engaging with clients through in-depth interviews, model development, complex analyses, and research assignments, while working at client sites across a wide range of industries and locations.
Supportive environment. Training is a crucial component of your introduction to the firm. As a senior business analyst, you will attend training programs where you learn essential concepts and methodologies crucial to management consulting. A variety of opportunities, often led by our own best and brightest consultants from managers to partners, will expand your consulting knowledge and allow you to explore new areas of interest. Our training approach also lets you meet and network with colleagues from across the globe for an enriching experience. You will benefit from our global scale and capability, as well as from the speed and nimbleness of our close-knit teams. Because we take a tailored approach to performance management and career advancement, your role grows as rapidly as your
performance warrants. Many of our senior business analysts are offered the opportunity for promotion to associate within the first 12 to 18 months.
Applications are screened once per month, if you pass the CV screening you will be invited to an interview day.
Interview days take place once per month between February - July 2021. Any applications received after June 2021 and are successful in CV screening will have their interviews in 2022.
If you apply and your profile is of interest, however, does not meet our current recruitment targets, we may request more time to get back to you on our final screening decision.
If you are unsuccessful in CV screening you will be notified within 2 months of applying.
We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the client team. Senior business analysts are expected to contribute ideas, opinions, and new information. The following qualifications are preferred:
- Proven record of academic excellence, with a non-MBA advanced degree or a bachelor’s degree plus two or more years’ full-time work experience in a rigorous environment, such as a consulting firm or global or Fortune 500 company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem- solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Kearney is an EEO/AAP employer. Copyright 2020, A.T. Kearney, Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of this work may be reproduced in any form without written permission of the copyright holder.
English and Turkish are a must.