2022- Analyst Program- UAEFull-timeMiddle East & AfricaAbu Dhabi
2022 - Analyst Program - UAE
Intern/Trainee: Middle East & Africa, Abu Dhabi
Who we are. As a global consulting partnership with 60 offices in 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with. Over the years we’ve fostered a culture in which we are united by shared values—passion, solidarity, generosity, curiosity, and boldness—and these come alive in the work we do and how we do it.
Together, we know our people are our difference—for our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. That’s why we take pride in being individual and inclusive as well as create a place where everyone can bring their full self to work.
UAE Analyst Program
What you can expect. The UAE Analyst Program is an unparalleled opportunity to kickstart a career in consulting. This one-year development program is tailored for top performing graduates with less than a year of professional experience. The program equips recruits with a strong toolkit for their professional career providing formal training, coaching and mentoring support, and intensive on-the-job learning. It exposes new recruits to all areas of consulting while also ensuring their professional and personal growth. At the end of the program, recruits demonstrating Business Analyst requirements and capabilities will be offered a full-time position with Kearney. During the program, recruits will receive a competitive remuneration package.
The Program spans across three key areas through which you will explore and experience Kearney
- Experiential Learning: Recruits will be staffed on multiple projects to experience and explore different industries and services in the region
- Coaching & Mentorship: Recruits will have a support network through ongoing coaching, as well as networking events to build strong ties with our Kearney family
- Formal Trainings: Recruits will be offered sets of training opportunities to build fundamental, professional and soft skills required in consulting
What We Seek. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of our consulting team. The following qualifications are preferred:
- Graduates of Summer 2022 and young professionals with less than a year of work experience
- An undergraduate degree from a top tier institution with proven record of academic excellence and demonstrated analytical expertise
- Strong communication skills, critical thinking, analytical capabilities and problem-solving
- Successful experience in a rigorous environment, such as a consulting firm or global multinational
Apply Now! Submit your one-page CV, cover letter, academic transcripts, and a copy of your passport/ID.
English and Arabic
English and Arabic.