2021 - Digital Marketing & Content Sr. CoordinatorContractorAmericasChicago
Digital Marketing & Content Sr. Coordinator
As one of the original firms, we’ve never lost sight of the fact that consulting is a people business. A global partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with.
About the job
Kearney’s Global Digital Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing & Content Sr. Coordinator. This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and is responsible for coordinating and supporting global content strategy for digital channels. Please note this is an internal role and will not engage in client-facing interaction.
To be successful in this role, you must have a global perspective and stay up to date on content and social media trends across regions and cultures. You must have experience executing global content strategy across multiple platforms and collaborating across diverse marketing functions and internal stakeholders, must have a solid working knowledge of search engine optimization techniques, and must possess sufficient creative writing skills to produce and support creation of brand-level content. Outstanding communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues is required. This is a 1-year contract position with the opportunity for a full-time offer at its conclusion. This position is based in Chicago.
- Manage development of global content strategy and digital marketing initiatives across Kearney’s digital channels.
- Collaborate with global Digital, Design, and Web teams to project manage the creation of web and social content.
- Manage a functional, global content calendar to create alignment and increase the transparency and consistency of the firm’s content.
- Work with marketing analyst to monitor, track, and analyze website performance; provide insight and recommendations for improving metrics.
- Work with Regional Marketing teams to support developing content needed for Account Based Marketing efforts.
- Build SEO strategies, both technical and on-page, working with the global Digital, Web, and Design teams to coordinate implementation of tactics.
- Conduct on going keyword research within the content production process, providing strategic recommendations.
- Create and maintain SEO performance reports for projects, practices, and leadership.
- Develop, implement, and maintain marketing automation as a part of account-based marketing. This includes but is not limited to constructing workflows based on goals and objectives, creating assets, and reporting.
- Conduct market and competitor research to identify and report on trends.
- Serve as a global internal digital content expert on areas including storytelling, messaging, digital channel optimization, and search engine optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- 2 to 4 years of digital marketing experience in an agency or with a professional services brand
- Required hands-on experience with SEO (technical & on-page)
- Required hands-on experience managing B2B content strategy
- Preferred experience with a marketing automation tool
- Preferred experience running email marketing programs
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work independently and organize workload efficiently
- Strong analytical and implementation skills, ability to synthesize and provide recommendation
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, including content writing and ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Eagerness to learn and can-do attitude, willing to take on new projects and expand digital marketing capabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented are encouraged to apply.