2021 - Summer Business Analyst InternIntern/TraineeEuropeMadrid
This position is only open for candidates that are able to intern full time:
June 1 to July 31, 2021
Application deadline: March 1
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We're individuals who take as much joy from those we work with as the work itself. Driven to be the difference between a big idea and making it happen, we help our clients break through.
What You Can Expect
· We work in a collegial way. As a business analyst intern, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
· We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
· We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
At Kearney, we encourage you to be yourself, and we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also pursue your passions. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day—a dynamic that has defined our culture for nearly 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
The Kearney internship program is an outstanding introduction to the discipline of management consulting. No two client engagements are alike, and we are committed to providing you with a hands-on experience that will have a positive impact on the rest of your career. Typical responsibilities include developing models, performing complex analyses, and working on research assignments both in the office and at client sites for a wide range of industries. You will benefit from our global scale and capability without compromising the speed and nimbleness afforded by our close-knit teams.
Training is a crucial component of your introduction to the firm. As an intern, you will learn essential concepts and methodologies that are crucial to management consulting. You will work with a mentor who will engage with your project manager and offer support and guidance throughout the program. Top-performing consultants who have been with the firm fulltime for at least two years and who are committed to returning to the firm are eligible for tuition support from the Kearney Scholars’ Program.
What We Seek
There is no standard model for Kearney business analyst interns. We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the client team. Interns are expected to contribute ideas, opinions, and new information. The following qualifications are preferred:
• A proven record of academic excellence and enrolled in a bachelor’s or non-MBA advanced degree [Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics…]
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem solving
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Fluency in English (C1-C2) and Spanish (C2)
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Kearney has long recognized the value that diversity brings to our business and the clients we serve. Our goal is to create a climate of opportunity, innovation, and success within Kearney that capitalizes on the professional and personal diversity of our workforce. For these reasons, we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or genetic information consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices.
Spanish (C2 - Fluent), English (C1-C2-Fluent)