2020 - Accountant - InternshipIntern/TraineeEuropeParis
What you can expect:
We offer you a unique opportunity to benefit from an exceptional learning dynamic within an international strategy consulting firm. Exposure to varied and always high-level issues, teamwork, as well as the demand for rigor and quality that characterize us will allow you to flourish in a stimulating environment.
Kearney is now one of the world's leading strategy consultancy with 62 offices in 40 countries.
Our company assists clients in their development, operational efficiency and change management issues. Our firm helps define companies' strategy and achieve with them the level of excellence needed to create long-term value.
- Accounts Payable
- Code supplier invoices, scan to in India, match purchase orders
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve AP queries
- Prepare monthly accruals, prepayments and other monthly close postings.
- Check employees expense issues (approved and audited in India)
- Code purchasing card transactions
- Analyse A/P aging
- Classification and archiving of accounting documents
- Assist with bank reconciliation (matching invoices to corresponding transfers)
- Other tasks to be defined
What we seek:
- 3 to 6 months internship, as soon as possible
- Degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent experience, Bac+2 minimum.
- Knowledge of French accounting standards.
- Strong Office skills, Excel in particular.
- SAP background.
- Organized, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in French and English
Français et anglais