2020 - PMO Analyst - KLContractorAsia PacificKuala Lumpur
Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve immediate impact and growing advantage on their most mission-critical issues.
We are currently hiring for PMO Analysts for our Kuala Lumpur office. As a PMO Analyst, you will be exposed to a breadth of experience, working closely with a team of Kearney consultants and partners. With the team, you will play an active role in managing implementation programs and helping clients obtain high-impact results as soon as possible.
- Provide vital project management support to the Kearney project team
- Interact and liaise with clients, consultants and partners to ensure timely coordination, communication and implementation of project
What We Seek
- strong organizational abilities
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- attention to detail
- ability to meet tight deadlines
- ability to work with diverse teams and senior members of the firm
- familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint
Please note this position is on a one-year fixed term contract. We will not be able to sponsor work visas for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Kearney has long recognized the value that diversity brings to our business and the clients we serve. Our goal is to create a climate of opportunity, innovation, and success within Kearney that capitalizes on the professional and personal diversity of our workforce. For these reasons, we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or genetic information consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices.