Philippines Office Manager (Finance, HR, Admin) - 2024Full-timeAsia Pacific
Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
- Global leading consulting firm with committed support and coaching to progress your career.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits.
- A culture where we listen to each other and pride ourselves in delivering the best possible outcomes. Most importantly, we love to have fun.
- We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
What does your day to day look like?
- Work across cross-functional teams to support day-to-day operations
- Scheduling; Book flights, accommodation, ground transportation, meetings, etc
- Proactively manage diaries and monitor phones and email communications
- Monitor expense claims and complete timesheets
- Engagement coordination; assisting in a project that your Partner or Principal undertakes
- Assist when requested with setting up, catering and clean up for client and internal meetings and events
- Ensure office space, meeting rooms and kitchens are kept clean and tidy throughout the day
- Manage office equipment, pantry and stationary supplies
- Support Philippines HR Lead in applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of employee issues
- Support and oversee onboarding of new joiners, immigration and payroll matters with external providers/contractors and internal teams
- Support implementation of, and legal compliance with, statutory employment laws and regulations as needed. e.g., signing and timely submission of documents, etc.
- Perform additional related HR Operation task and duties as needed
Sounds exactly like the role for you? Apply now!
This position is open to candidates who are interested in joining our Philippines offices. Please note that we will not be able to sponsor work visas for candidates applying to this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
A.T. Kearney has long recognized the value that diversity brings to our business and the clients we serve. Our goal is to create a climate of opportunity, innovation, and success within A.T. Kearney that capitalizes on the professional and personal diversity of our workforce. For these reasons, we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or genetic information consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disability.