2021 - PrincipalFull-timeAsia PacificMelbourne, Sydney
Position Description: Principal
Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect
We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters personal development, entrepreneurial approach and a supportive environment.
What we expect
There is no standard model for Kearney consultants. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team.
The following general qualifications are preferred:
- A proven record of academic excellence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problemsolving.
- Natural selfdirection, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly.
- Previous experience leading and managing teams.
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally.
- At least 10+ years in consulting and general industry experience.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred for Associates and above.
- Serve as engagement manager of large, complex assignments and take primary responsibility for driving Kearney into new clients or deeper penetration of existing clients as well as ultimate responsibility for engagement success.
- Success will be determined based on elements such as: budget and schedule execution; quality assurance compliance; development of longterm, client relationships; and the profitable achievement of Kearney’s growth and revenue objectives
- Consistently make a significant impact on client business performance and be recognized by clients for the quality of work
- Effectively handle leads and identify opportunities through proposal development, presentations and client relationships that generate and extend business for the firm
- Establish solid working relationships with the firm’s leadership and management, as well as with fellow practitioners within Kearney
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital in specific areas of expertise
- Demonstrate integrity and gain a positive reputation for firm building activities such as thought leadership, team play and people development
- Strong client consulting and strategic review skills
- Demonstrates experience in marketing, strategy and organisation effectiveness
- Able to maintain close relationships with senior client executives
- Extensive benchmarking experience
- Capable of and dedicated to continuous learning
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in relevant client operations
- Strong group facilitator
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Results focused
- Culturally flexible
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Kearney has long recognized the value that diversity brings to our business and the clients we serve. Our goal is to create a climate of opportunity, innovation, and success within Kearney that capitalizes on the professional and personal diversity of our workforce. For these reasons, we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or genetic information consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices.
Please submit a cover letter and CV before 11:59 p.m. AEDT on Friday, 12 March 2021. No late applications will be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Team.