Summer Associate - IESE 2021Intern/TraineeAsia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & AfricaMadrid
Kearney is a leading global management-consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
We work in a collegial way. As a summer associate, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
- Personal development. Kearney, we encourage you to be yourself, and we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also pursue your passions. The rich diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
- Supportive environment. Training and mentorship are crucial components of your introduction to the firm. Our summer program is typically 8-10 weeks and begins with an orientation to your local office, followed by training where you will learn tools and methodologies required for success in management consulting. You will work with a mentor, who will engage with your project manager and offer support and guidance throughout the program.
- Enrollment in a competitive MBA program
- Proven record of academic excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Self-directed with the ability to operate in ambiguity and to learn quickly
- Collaborative and excited to coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
- Four to eight years of success in a rigorous environment, such as Global or Fortune 500 companies or consulting
Studies: Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics or Engineering
Providing Career Services with your résumé and cover letter, and specifying your office of interest (you can select up to three offices in order of interest)
Spanish + English