2021 - Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET) - WRFull-timeEuropeWarsaw
Who we are
As a global consulting partnership in more than 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with. Over the years we’ve fostered a culture in which we are united by shared values — passion, solidarity, generosity, curiosity, and boldness — and these come alive in the work we do and how we do it. Together, we know our people are our difference — for our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. That’s why we take pride in being individual and inclusive and create a place where everyone can bring their full self to work.
What can you expect
- Discover. Collaborating with our clients across a range of industries and service practices, our people are always learning. At Kearney, you will broaden your knowledge and experience across a breadth of areas,
- Grow. At Kearney, you work alongside colleagues who help you be the best you can be. Our people are our business, and we provide them with the resources needed to grow and exceed expectations, no matter where their careers take them.
- You can be yourself. At Kearney, we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also pursue your dreams. We want you to bring your whole self to work and to find joy in what you do. That’s why we support our people when they want to let their uniqueness show and offer personalized opportunities.
What we offer
- Fast career progression
- Attractive salary program
- Many opportunities for skills development (access to platforms like Udemy, annual budget for trainings and certifications, varied project assignments with both local and international opportunities)
- Competitive benefits package (life insurance, private healthcare, pension plan and Multisport program)
- Environment of ambitious individuals focused on creating best value for our clients
Who we seek
For the growing DCoE (Digital Centre of Excellence) Warsaw Team we are looking a C# (fullstack) programmer who will design and create advanced analytical applications (mainly web) as well as optimize processes both inside the organization and directly for clients. Our team gathers specialists in various fields, including: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, IT architecture.
Working with us, you will have a significant impact on the work of the team, which creates complex solutions, often from scratch, with a large impact on the choice of technologies used. By working closely with many areas of the global operating company, you will work on solving the most important challenges the world's leading companies are facing.
What you must have
- Degree in Technology (min. Bachelor Degree)
- Strong technical knowledge of the .NET platform and C# language
- Experience in Relational Database Design, knowledge of SQL / T-SQL
- Experience in designing and developing solutions hosted on-premises (Windows) and on cloud platforms (preferably Azure)
- Ability to work under pressure of time
- Communication skills – the important part of the job is communication with internal stakeholders
- English on communicative level
Nice to have
- Skills and experience in:
- Microsoft Power Platform,
- Azure DevOps (CI/CD)