2021 - SR BUSINESS ANALYST - (1-2 years experience)Full-timeEuropeMadrid
This position is only for candidates with 1-2 years of professional experience and no MBA
Application deadline: November 30, 2020
The Senior Business Analyst role is designed for individuals with a bachelor’s degree and/or non-MBA, advanced degree within the fields of business and relevant experience, preferably in Consulting, Investment Banking or relevant industry, with a desire to learn the discipline of management consulting.
Our goal is to introduce you to all phases of the consulting process, helping you hone your professional skills.
You will benefit from a comprehensive performance management process through which you receive feedback from your project teams and your mentor. The scope of your consulting role increases as rapidly as your performance warrants.
Regardless of how long you stay with Kearney, the experience you gain and the relationships you develop will be with you throughout your career. Our flourishing global alumni network is a testament to our commitment to our people - and their commitment to Kearney.
What we seek
There is no single model or standard for Kearney Senior Business Analysts. They are a diverse group, with superior intellectual and communication skills.
• Strong academic record
• International experience (work or study)
• Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving
• Superior personal and interpersonal attributes (e.g. results-oriented and a performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities, personal maturity)
• Professional attitude and behaviors demonstrated at all times: ambitious, motivated, high energy personality with leadership skills and a collaborative personality
• High integrity and reliability
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be able to contribute immediately as a full member of the client team. You are expected to contribute with innovative ideas, information and solutions. Working with experienced consultants, Senior Business Analysts develop models, perform complex analyses, develop recommendations and work on research assignments at both the office and client sites. Senior Business Analysts often travel while on assignments, undertaking a broad range of activities while gaining exposure to the business world. They may also participate in marketing activities and the preparation of proposals for new engagement opportunities.
Spanish (C2), English (C1-C2)