2021 - AssociateFull-timeMiddle East & AfricaAbu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Riyadh
- Individual and inclusive to our core. As an associate, you will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you learn, develop and make your mark.
- Personal and practical. You will work alongside colleagues who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues – that’s just our style
- We’re big enough to have it covered, small enough to really care. This holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
Personal development. At Kearney, we encourage you to be yourself, and we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also learn, develop and make your mark. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day—a dynamic that has defined our culture for more than 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
Entrepreneurial approach. No two client engagements are alike. As an associate, you will work alongside our clients, rather than working on projects from a distance. Typical responsibilities include leading client and analyst teams, recommending and implementing actions that you create with colleagues, and writing proposals. We will nurture your entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on experience that will positively influence the rest of your career.
Supportive environment. Training is a crucial component of your introduction to the firm. A variety of opportunities, |often led by our own best and brightest consultants, from managers to partners, will expand your consulting knowledge and allow you to explore new areas of interest. Our training approach also lets you meet and network with colleagues from across the region for an enriching experience. We take a tailored approach to performance management and career advancement, so your role grows as rapidly as your performance warrants. You will benefit from our global scale and capability, as well as from the speed and nimbleness of our close-knit teams.
Applications are screened once per month, if you pass the CV screening you will be invited to an interview day.
Interview days take place once per month between February - July 2021. Any applications received after June 2021 and are successful in CV screening will have their interviews in 2022.
If you apply and your profile is of interest, however, does not meet our current recruitment targets, we may request more time to get back to you on our final screening decision.
If you are unsuccessful in CV screening you will be notified within 2 months of applying.
- Proven record of academic excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Self-directed with the ability to operate in ambiguity and to learn quickly
- Collaborative and excited to coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
- Four to eight years of success in a rigorous environment, such as Global or Fortune 500 companies or consulting
Kearney is an EEO/AAP employer. Copyright 2020, A.T. Kearney, Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of this work may be reproduced in any form without written permission of the copyright holder.
English is a must, Arabic a plus.