2020 - Experienced ProfessionalsFull-timeEuropeZagreb
A wide range of business challenges - present and future - is driving companies to develop new models and new tools to achieve and sustain competitive advantage. More and more, companies are turning to Kearney for new insights to support and address these challenges.
Kearney is seeking people with the skills, drive and vision to fulfil the promise of management consulting - and fulfil their own potential - in this new era. We seek highly qualified individuals with local language skills and proven record of academic excellence combined with significant work experience. We strongly emphasize the personal and professional development of our consultants by involving them in a variety of assignments and supporting them with a strong mentoring program. Our consultants are challenged to deliver valuable insights to clients to help them achieve competitive advantage.
We hire experienced professionals at all levels in consulting. We will determine a candidate's appropriate level based on background, education level and work experience.
Managers are key contributors to the growth and development of our team. In this regard you will be expected to:
- Manage and deliver excellent quality work
- Demonstrate functional competence and industry knowledge
- Structure the work,manage and develop other consultants
- Adhere to budgets and schedules
- Contribute to extending work and developing new business
Principals are expected to manage large and complex engagements, build client relationships, contribute to business development and fulfil firm building responsibilities. More specifically, we expect that you will:
- Consistently make a significant impact on client business performance and be recognised by our clients for the quality of your work
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital in your areas of expertise
- Effectively handle leads and identify opportunities through proposal development, presentations and client relationships that generate andextend business for the firm
- Demonstrate integrity and gain a positive reputation for firm building activities such as thought leadership, team play and people development