2021 - Coordinator, Virtual Learning ExperienceFull-timeAmericasChicago
Kearney is a global management consulting firm and the Global Learning function supports the holistic development of our people through an agile and blended learning approach. Virtual Learning is a core pillar of our learning strategy, and this is supported through our responsive Learner Experience Platform which offers both internal and external digital training.
The Coordinator, Virtual Learning Experience, will collaborate with our learning team, internal stakeholders, and vendors to optimize our Learner Experience Platform. They will curate, develop, and maintain learning materials to meet learner needs, and ensure that learning is supported throughout the content and technology lifecycles. This position encourages technological curiosity and creativity.
Our ideal candidate has experience in online research and digital content curation and design, and has technological savvy across multiple platforms, devices, and digital resources.
- Contribute to our team’s vision for virtual and social learning that supports and empowers our employees
- Manage our Learner Experience Platform and our LMS, apprising the team of platform updates, new opportunities, and use (training on platforms will be provided)
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content based on organization and learner needs
- Evaluate and select digital assets (e.g., articles, webpages, MOOCs, videos etc.) from a wide variety of online sources
- Design, develop, audit for quality, and manage digital learning content
- Maintain relevance, accuracy, and accessibility of learning content to keep up with the pace of change
- Assess digital content offerings, proposing modules to upgrade or archive, and new content to develop
- Collaborate with the learning team to maintain and prioritize content development
- Produce webinars and virtual learning events
- Provide technical advice on current instructional and learning technologies and tools
- Research and advise on content, concepts, and new/emerging learning technology
- Keep current on industry best practices within learning design and technology
- Learn new technology and experiment with new ways of engaging learners
- Ensure application of learning, instructional design and content management best practices
- Contribute to internal marketing and campaigns
- All other relevant content management responsibilities as needed
- One to three years’ experience in corporate learning and development
- Experience with LMS/LCMS/LXP required – Degreed LXP experience preferred
- Knowledge of instructional design and instructional technology, including course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Experience in managing the digital content lifecycle (testing, tagging, curating, updating, retiring, etc.)
- Passion for business and learning, intellectual curiosity, and learning agility
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels with limited supervision
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment and have strong project management capabilities— you can manage multiple deadlines, quick turnarounds and produce results
- Ability to take initiative, lead project execution, propose and execute changes
- Strong sense of ownership, holding self and others accountable to meet expectations and deadlines
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.